Go Back   Vina Forums > Sắc Màu Cuộc Sống > Tiếu Lâm Quán > Truyện Vui
Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 09-27-2013, 03:10 PM

Tham gia ngày: Mar 2004
Bài gởi: 7,757
Talking Error !

Sitting on the highway waiting to catch speeders, a state police officer saw a car puttering along at 22 M.P.H. He thinks to himself, that car is just as dangerous as a speeder. So, he turns his lights on and pulls the car
over. Approaching the car, he notices there are 5 old ladies, two at the front and 3 at the back, wide eyed and looking like ghosts.

The driver obviously confused said,"Officer, I don't understand, I wasn't doing over the speed limit!, What seems to be the problem?" "Ma'am," the officer said, "you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous". "Slower than the speed limit? NO SIR! I was doing exactly 22 miles an hour", the old woman said proudly.

The officer containing a chuckle explains that 22 was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned, thanking the officer for pointing out her error. "Before I go Ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone OK?

These women seem badly shaken and haven't uttered a word all this time" "Oh! they will be alright in a minute, Officer, we just got off Route 142."

lolzzzzzzz
Old 09-30-2013, 08:11 AM
@->Trùm Yêu...*muahzz*<-@

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2008
Nơi Cư Ngụ: In your heart :)
Bài gởi: 2,741

Thương yêu trải hoa từ bi nở rộ
Khắp gian trần mừng rỡ giữa hoan ca
Yêu thật nhiều yêu say đắm thiết tha
Yêu nhân loại thiện lành ...tâm bác ái !

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở