Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 11-16-2013, 11:56 AM

Tham gia ngày: Mar 2004
Bài gởi: 7,757
hoa Dont judge people

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~ Mother Theresa
We can never judge the life of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. ~ Paulo Coelho
What may have worked for you and your life; is not the road I will strive for. Respect my choices and do not judge or try to convince me otherwise. ~ Cath B Akesson
You can’t judge people and touch their souls at the same time. ~ Tama Kievs
People will judge you for no reason. Use the stones they cast to build a solid foundation because once you are strong, you are unstoppable. ~ Michael Kilby
Judgement prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances. ~ Wayne Dyer
If someone isn’t what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own. ~ Paulo Coelho
Perhaps, if you weren’t so busy regarding my shortcomings, you’d find that I do possess redeeming qualities, discreet as they may be. I notice when the sky is blue. I smile down at children. I laugh at any innocent attempt at humor. I quietly carry the burdens of others as though they were my own. And I say ‘I’m sorry’ when you don’t. I am not without fault, but I am not without goodness either. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. ~ Eric Clapton
It is an unnecessary burden to make negative judgmental assumptions about others. We are all on a journey. ~ Steve Maraboli
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. ~ Sally Field
I don’t judge others. I say; if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly. ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
When we are judging everything, we are learning nothing. ~ Steve Maraboli
We take it for granted we know the whole story – we judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines. ~ Axl Rose
If people try to judge you or shame you for doing safe, consensual things that make you happy, I can guarantee you they’re bad people. ~ Tucker Max
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. ~ Dalai Lama
Each of us will one day be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness. ~ William Arthur Ward
Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. ~ Jesse Jackson
You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter. ~ Nicholas Sparks
Judge a tree from its fruit, not from its leaves. ~ Euripides
We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. ~ Paulo Coehlo
While you judge me by my outward appearance I am silently doing the same to you, even though there’s a ninety-percent chance that in both cases our assumptions are wrong. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
Don’t judge someone’s choices without first knowing their reason. ~ Robert Tew
People will judge you based on what they’ve heard about you, but that’s their problem not yours. If they want to believe lies that’s on them. ~ Sonya Parker
You think I’m nothing, only because I’m nothing like you. You think you know me, but you have no idea what I’ve been through. ~ Unknown Author
If they want to watch you and judge you give them something to watch. Let your enemies watch you chase your goals and dreams. ~ Unknown Author
Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley
Don’t concern yourself with the opinions of those who judge you. That is placing on them an importance they do not have. ~ Donna Lynn Hope

Stol

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Tắt