PDA

View Full Version : Is Love The Game?

NNHN
05-10-2004, 07:19 AM
Folks, is love the game? Winning or loosing is up 2 how patient u'r. As long as u dont give up and the other party still lets u play the game, u'll have a chance 2 win it somedays. If u folks agree with me, pls help me play this game and win it. I've been suffering 2 much in this relationship, and thats y i dont 1 2 lets it goes. I know he still loves me, just a matter of time, rite now he needs to do somethings on his own and ignores me all the times. Me, isolate with friends because i've been concentrated on him only. I want a happy family, with me, with him always 2gether but dont know how 2 control my anger everytime he's out. Wat i should do? :ph34r:

katt
05-11-2004, 07:52 AM
oh, wow !
it's kind of weird reading your article ?!?
How do you know he will love you and what do you mean "matter of time"? If you know he will love you someday, so .. what 's the heck you'r worried about ? Are you guys mature enough to talk about a family ? and if he loves you why he's goin out with others ?
i dont get all your situation. give me more details !

SleepyWorm
05-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Tình yêu không phải là 1 trò chơi, hay ít nhất không phải là 1 trò chơi như bạn nghĩ. Không thể có thắng thua dành cho 2 người, bạn có thể đặt cược toàn bộ niềm tin hy vọng vào tình yêu nhưng đừng coi nó là 1 canh bạc đừng tính toán rằng mình sẽ thắng hay thua, và cung không thể có công thức hay con đường nào cố định có thể giúp bạn. Nếu bạn tin rằng he vẫn giữ càm tình với bạn thì bạn phải cố tìm hiểu điều gì đang xảy ra với he vì sao he đối xử với bạn lạnh lùng vậy ( nhưng đừng bao giờ hỏi thẳng he điều đó ma bạn phải tự tìm hiểu thôi).
Bạn đã sai lầm khi sống quá tách biệt với những ng` khác, dành nhiều quan tâm ddến ng` của bạn cung tốt nhưng nếu cô lập với bên ngoài thì bạn rất khó có đủ kinh nghiệm để giải quyết nhưng vấn đề của mình( như vấn đề hiện tại)
Hãy chia sẻ những vấn đề của mình nhiều hơn nữa thì có lẽ bạn sẽ tìm ra dc lối thoát :)

asiangirl911
05-14-2004, 04:36 AM
There is a saying, "Love is a game" but this game doesn't apply to winning or losing. You will just play on and on, and won't find the ending to it. Maybe i have misunderstood about what you said I've been suffering 2 much in this relationship, and thats y i dont 1 2 lets it goes. I know he still loves me, just a matter of time, rite now he needs to do somethings on his own and ignores me all the times if u know that he's still love you, why would you worry? just let him do wateva that he wants to do, no matter what he does if he loves you then he would think of you first.
You said that you'd like to have a happy family ( i guess with him of course), but do you think it's gonna come true, you have too many doubt about him and your "jealousy" defeated you. The more you jealous and control over him, the more he will do and make you mad.
Does it worth it for you to concentrate on him and ignore on ur surrounding/family and friends?? I don't think so. You don't know wat's ur future gonna be, end up with him or not?? You and him meant to be together or not then time will prove it, don't holding on to something that does not belong to you, that will make you suffer more.

ultima
05-14-2004, 08:09 AM
It takes 2 to tango :)